A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium.
Auction Terms & Conditions Trice Auctions Bid Terms:
Upon registration, bidder accepts terms of this auction.
1. Registration required with valid credit card. 10% Buyers Premium. We will give you the option of paying with cash or debit/credit card on pickup day. There is a 3% convenience fee when paying with credit card and debt cards. Maryland State sales tax of 6.0% will be charged for purchases unless a valid Maryland tax identification number is provided with payment, in Maryland you must spend over $200 for a tax identification number to be valid.
2. Before you bid, know that items are required to be removed from the Auction Location on the designated pickup day. Items not picked up on designated pickup day will be charged on your credit and are subject to be considered abandoned, if you credit card is denied and you do not pay within 24 hours you will be refused the right to bid on any auctions.
3. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "miscued" bids by bidder. IE: Decimal in the in wrong place, you bid on the wrong thing, the cat jumped on the keyboard, etc.
4. All sales are final. Trice Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. You may call if you have any questions not covered in our descriptions or pictures. We welcome you to call if you are not able to make it to preview for your own viewing. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
5. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
6. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
7. Items not pickup are considered abandoned and become property of Trice Auctions, unless Trice Auctions is contacted prior to the pickup date and time window.
8. When removing the lots you have won, you MUST remove the complete lot no picking and leaving what you do not want.
9. Credit Cards are on file are charged at the end of the pickup window if items are not picked up, however if you want an alternative pickup date your credit card will be hit at the end of the pickup window with no option to pay in cash.
Denton, Maryland 21629
Pickup will be by appointment only on Tuesday February 7th approx. 10am to 7pm. https://calendly.com/bidtrice/pickup
Do NOT attend our pickup if you have a fever, been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or had COVID-19 yourself. The appointment calendar will be opened during while the auction is closing.
This auction will feature mostly items from the estate of Alton Adams of Federalsburg, plus a few mixed in goodies from other estates. Large Cornwell Toolbox, Garden Pulling Tractors, Anvils (Fisher), Metal Working Tools, Vintage Minibikes, Antique Garden Tools, Welders and much more.
Bidding Closes: Sunday, February 5th Soft Close Starting at 6pm, 1 lot closes every 15 seconds with a 2-minute extended bidding.
Preview Date: Sunday, February 5th, between 12pm & 3pm
Pick-up Date: Pickup will be by appointment only on Tuesday, February 7th, between 10am & 7pm